ISO 22301: 2012 BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Establishment of these standards, business continuity, implementation, monitoring, revision, the risk approach to ensure the continuity and improvement is a management system based on standards.
These standards; Jobs then an event that could disrupt an organization’s products or services ensure the ability of the persistence of the predetermined acceptable level, the processes to be ensured that could continue the activity of the disruption results in the organizations activities, procedures, decision-making and activities, in other words, organizations and crises by proactive and reactive plans to help avoid disaster when situations like this occur quickly helps ensure ability to return to normal condition.
Existing and identification of possible threats to activities and allows managing,
* Event of the effects of exhibits proactive approach to minimize,
* Supports the continuation of critical functions during a crisis,
* During the realization of improvement and the events of the recovery process after the crisis / As a result of the activities posture allows the minimization,
* Customers and suppliers’ requests / demands will show the flexibility needed to meet,
* Organizations can provide a systematic approach to ensure business continuity,
* Organizational structure, staff, policies, planning activities, procedures, processes and provide the reason for the administrative convenience does not contain requirements for resources,
* All good business continuity, increase customer confidence and satisfaction level by supporting their applications.