ISO 27001: 2013 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Information Security Management System (ISMS) standard, all types of organizations (eg commercial enterprises, government agencies, non-profit organizations) thereof.
These standards, set up in the context of all the commercial risks of an ISMS organizations have been documented, performing, monitoring, reviewing, include requirements to maintain and improve.
It specifies requirements for the realization of security controls customized to the needs of independent organizations or parties.
ISMS is designed to protect their information assets and ensure adequate and proportionate security controls that gave confidence to interested parties.
Benefits of ISO 27001
* It indicates that your internal audit provided independently and meets corporate governance and business continuity requirements.
* Shows are treated in accordance with applicable laws and regulations independently.
* To meet the requirements arising the Convention and provides a competitive advantage by showing your attention to the security of information to your customers.
* Your information security processes, procedures and documentation that are defined as organizational risks are properly formatted, it will verify independently assessed and managed.
* Your senior management’s commitment to the security of information helps regular evidence evaluation process continuously track and improve your performance.